- This event has passed.
Pet Communication using Shamanic Journeying -Postponed till March!
February 15 @ 12:00 pm - 3:00 pm$30.00
- THIS CLASS IS POSTPONED UNTIL MARCH 2019 !
- Indigenous cultures for centuries have used shamanic drum journeying to receive information.
- Learn how to do a basic shamanic journey to communicate with your pet/animal
- This technique allows an energetic pathway to open between yourself and your pet
- This class is best for people who meditate, who can easily visualize, and who can calm their thoughts
- This technique is different from traditional psychic pet communication
- Bring pictures of the pets you wish to connect with, either yours or other people’s pets
- Do not bring a real pet to the class
- You will also practice communicating with other people’s pets (with their permission of course)
- Bring blankets to lay on and one to cover you, and a pillow, as the journeying will be done on the floor
- Bring an eye covering blindfold, like a nighttime eye mask or bandana
- Bring a notepad and pen
- *** This is a fun class for animal lovers ***
You must pre-register so that the minimum class size is met.
Testimonial:: “Well done. Informative. This class was wonderful. Healing to my pets and to me also.”