Shamanic Journeying for Power Animals and Spirit Helpers
November 30 @ 10:00 am - 2:00 pm
This is a 2 part class: Nov 30 and Dec 7, 10am-2pm (with ½ hour lunch).
- The classes explain the shamanic journeying philosophy and process.
- Shamanism is an ancient practice where you use the power of rhythmic drumming sound to raise your vibration and explore shamanic reality, a place with beneficial spiritual helpers.
- You practice journeying to the lower world to connect with a Power Animal (a beneficial spirit helper).
- You also explore the upper world of spirit teachers (benevolent spiritual beings who assist with spiritual understandings and personal situations).
- You practice multiple shamanic journeys.
$60 includes both classes.
Location: Green Valley Village Office, Suite #13 Classroom, 101 South La Cañada Drive, Green Valley, AZ
Journeying works best for people who can focus and hold an intention, as well as be able to visualize and/or feel things.
There is an optional separate monthly group practice for shamanic journeying on various personal and spiritual topics.
Down the road if there is enough interest by experienced shamanic experiencers which are ready, I may teach a special Shamanic Sacred Staff class.
- Deb Starwalker Peterson